Saturday, December 1, 2007

It doesn't have the same rign as 'Oprah's favorite things' but still....

Since the holidays are approaching, I must copy Oprah and have a segment about my favorite things from good ol' 2007. Get ready to see class, versatility, and just all around delicious in the blog post of the season.


THE MOST VERSATILE THING EVER
Is the american apparel bandeau dress.
It comes in five million gazillion colors, and it is the most basic dress you have ever seen: a halter dress. BUT, ladies and gents, you can wear it not one, not two, not five, but FIFTEEN different ways. Many a person has seen me walking around town with this dress on as a high waisted skirt, artfully twisted like the picture, and thirteen other ways. The best part? It is only $36. I swear it is a staple in my wardrobe.









Although many would contradict me putting this on my list, I LOVE MINE. I think that every woman needs a Burberry scarf in their wardrobe, they are timeless!! And best of all, I got mine for $69 plus a pair of matching gloves at the outlets. So I wear mine constantly with a gorgeous blue jacket, and I think you should all just go and buy one right now.





Ahhh you know you want it.... But I am going to be obnoxious and tell you that it is mine... na na na na boo boo. I bought it on adorevintage.com, but i hasn't come yet. But anyways, I think that every single girl needs a little lace and tulle to bring out the 3 year old ballerina in you. It also looks extremely European. But nevertheless, it must go on my favorite things list because it is drool worthy.

The only thing I will let my nails go outside in is Siberian Nights from OPI's Russian Navy Collection. It looks almost black on, but it looks a deeeeeep purple under lights and it truly is one of the most stunning colors I have ever seen in my entire life. Every single person MUST go out right now and purchase Siberian Nights, unless you already have it, then you are off the hook :]







I cannot stop raving about this book. If anyone has read Kite Runner, I must assure you that this is 5 million times better. It is about two women forced into a marriage in Afganistan, and it is full of hate, love, and the inferiority of women. I cried multiple times, and this book will always have a special place in my heart.











Everymorning I wake up to the aroma of Awake. When I come home I inhale the scent of Wild Sweet Orange, and when I am procrastinating on a major project, I smell Calm. If you haven't figured it out already, I am taking about Starbucks' Tazo Teas. Each with their distinct aroma, every single one is like a tea bag from heaven.



OH MY GOD OMIGOD YOU GUYS. Legally Blonde is the most amazing thing EVER. And I just think I am getting tickets for Christmas adhsaihdasjxssd. The music is highly addicting to listen to, and the jokes are funny the twentieth time around. I honestly am 'So Much Better' after listening to Legally Blonde (anyone get it? I am just toooooo witty)










So. That is my must haves for the season, but haves always come right before the wants....
MY CHRISTMAS LIST!
~ A Botkier
~ Hermes Kelly Cadeche
~ Books
~ Knit Uggs (No one at my school wears them and I am sick of the classic tall ones)
~ Legally Blonde Tickets
~ Teen Facial at Bliss Spa
What are you asking for? dahds I can't wait for Santa to come down my chimney.
Until tommorow, B.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i completely diagree on the legally blonde musical. it is a mockery of broadway. Laura Belle Bundy is a slut who is sleeping with her costar lead openly who is MARRIED. plus, the original movie is so much better. No one can beat Reese.

geraldine said...

cute stuff! I think I will go and buy that nail polish! :)