Sunday, December 16, 2007

Oh the weather outside is frightful...

But the fire is oh so delightful.
Its snowing outside, and I really don't want to leave the house. However, in an hour I have to go and stay with my neighbors kids, then go to a choir concert, then to rehearsel. Pity me.
This morning, I put a few ads up on my walls (I switched rooms with my brother, so my walls currently have cowboys all over them)
I put up:

Kate Moss/David Yurman Ad

Dolce and Gabbana ad
Kate Spade ad

And a Prada ad with my it model, Sasha
What do you have up on your walls?
B

4 comments:

Ana said...

Sasha is amazingly gorgeous. On my wall I have DKNY ads with J.Stam,Gucci cruise ad con Natasha,the Valentino one where Hilary and Gemma are standing all scary, and the Balenciagas

Andy said...

Sasha is soo goregous. this is crazy !! and i love those 2 pictures =)

Andy said...

Sasha is soo goregous. this is crazy !! and i love those 2 pictures =)

tiana b. said...

I love Sasha, too. I don't love her walk though, lol.
On my wall there's Raquel Zimmermann and Tanya D. Mostly Lanvin ads!