Friday, December 7, 2007

You Know You Love Me




xoxo

Gossip Girl

Lately, all I have seen and heard is people looking for how to look like the girls from gossip girl. My personal favorite 'it girl' has got to be Blair. How she dresses is how I love to look: Together, with vibrant pops (like her headbands). And I know I am not the only one who loves her look.


THIS JUST IN ON GOSSIP GIRL: Blair's mothers line is spectacular. OLD NEWS. But do you know where her designs are really from? Many are from Lorick New York, and I just found out. So you really want Blair's look? Well, here it is.




Blair's dress ala Lorick.... adorable, non? Now, don't get all excited, but you can only get this baby in stores... Have fun finding a store with it in stock. HOWEVER, there is a skirt for of this dress on sale online at Gargyle for $400. It is currently out of stock, but you can contact them so you can find out when it is in stock.



Blair to 'old fashioned' for you? Then Serena is right up your alley. She is gorgeous, and she knows how to dress. I believe the dress at the left (also Lorick) is the same dress Serena is wearing. If not, it looks exactly alike.
You know you love me
xoxo
B.
ps check out Loricks collection at www.loricknewyork.com


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

amazing blog, keep it up

Ana said...

love blairs style
and the review you did of britneys album was great-i may not agree with you on all of it but it made me think a little more about what everything means

wanna trade linksss
-surreal/ana

Katie said...

great blog!
I have always wondered where the clothes are from! I want that dress with the low back so bad!