Monday, December 10, 2007

The obsessions






1. Sasha Pivovarova



Although Iekeliene Stange will always have a place in my heart, I have found a new girl for me to obsess over. Sasha's look is one-of-a-kind, and she has obviously been noticed, for she was photographed with the it phone of the year, and for prada no less. So she is my new obsession, therefore she made my pbsessions list.


2. Benetint
I will not leave my house without this stuff. I don't want to look fake with bright lips (unless I feel like it :P) and I don't want to look like Massie and Claire ala Glossip Girl, so I carry my pocketpal with me. I always look naturally rosy.
3. Bows
I have a slight obsessions for bows. Actually, I have an obsession with headbands in general. But right now, I only want to wear bows. I actually have been borrowing some from my 5 year old neighbor. You are jealous.
4. Tazo Tea
Yes, Starbucks is amazing because of its 75,000 different combinations of drinks, but my favorite right now is tea. There are 12 or so different flavors, and each is amazing. Plus, my neighbor works there, so I get many a tea for free.
5. Gossip Girl
I have read 5 of the books, and I didn't understand how they would be able to make it into a hit show, but I guess Josh Schwartz is just amazing (he was behind the OC, so I think he definitely has the talent to make the impossible possible.
6. Kelly Cadeche
I cannot afford a Birkin, but I can afford Kelly Cadeche, which is my new signature fragrance. It is a unique smell: the only way to describe it is leather and flowers. Although it may sound like a turnoff, you MUST smell it. Who wouldn't want to smell like a Birkin? tee hee.
Okay, I must start my homework now. Adios.
B



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love this post so much! i agree with everything. andi love tea too:)

qwkjdn said...

Sasha is great!
And so is Benefit.
=)