Monday, November 26, 2007

I enjoy fieldtrips

This time our little field trip is to London. Seatbelts on? Everyone peed before they came in the car? Okay, ready? Set? And we are off.


She kind of reminds me of Cory Kennedy. Does anyone else see the resemblance?


I feel like she looks amazingly glamorous with that bag. I want it. now.


My dirty little secret: This dress makes me drool.


I love the little caps like that one. I want one with an intense passion, although I have no idea where I would wear it.


Not to be sterotypical, but a lot of Asian girls always look stunning, and she is no exception.

ahhhh I am in love.
Up next: B's favorite things! I am going to show you the most amazing things that I swear buy.
Until then, B.

2 comments:

Trost said...

I love the outfit on the first pic. Stunning.

Anonymous said...

why is it that most TVers think that asian people are so amazing and flawless? i think cauasians are so much more prettier. but i love your blog.