Wednesday, November 21, 2007

S is for Sister Acts

Four of the most beautiful and fashion forward women are actually parts of duos...
Sienna and Savannah Miller. Sisters with amazing style and stunning looks.
Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. Sisters with a style like no other.
What to these sisters pairs all have in common? High fashion collections. So lets take a look, shall we?

After reading the magazine from the heavens, Nylon, and reading the stunning artivle on Savannah and Sienna Miller, I fell in love. They are both stunningly gorgeous and they have amazing style. So here is my little ode to their amazingness.


Can everyone please agree with how amazingly stunning they are? Sienna seems much more 'out there' and brighter (In the left picture with her retro mini dress and in the right her sequined mini dress) and Savannah seems much shyer and muted (the gray dress, although simple, is stunning on her)

Not only do they know they look good, but they know others want to look like them, hence their new collection titled 'Twenty8Twelve'

This dress is the dress on Savannah in one of the above pictures. I love it because it is so simple, but the little accents such as the lacing on the back and the simple bow. I think this dress is absolutely fantastic.






I am a lover of high collars, so of course I am in love with this dress. It is, like the above dress, so simple, but I feel like the pleats really make it a truly stunning dress. The color, too, is a very classic color.
The Olsens. You either love them or you hate them. I happen to think that Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen are truly inspirational, and I love how they don't really care what others care about what they wear.

Gorgeous, aren't they?



I am seriously in love with these dresses... I would kill to wear something like either of them.

The Olsens not only have one, but three collections. One is sold at Walmart for tweens, and I think we all were obsessed with it for some point in our tweens. They also have a stunning new couture collection called 'The Row'. However, their names will not appear on the clothing or about the clothing, because who would honestly spend 3000 on a jacket designed by 20 year olds?






All of it is so stunning, non? Now, unless you have a lot of pocket money, don't be expecting to buy any plain tees from The Row for the price of Hanes tees....
B.

1 comment:

LJ said...

I totally agree about Mary-kate and Ashley. Everyone is so scaving but I adore them...they obviously have a real flare for fashion and they know what their target audience wants. How else could they have made sooo much money?