Thursday, November 15, 2007

I Should Be A Private Investigator

After watching Project Runway and fell in love with Rami's amazingly draped dress, so I did a little background run on my favorite-to-win: Rami Kashou.

He has a line!! It is self titled (Rami Kashou) and it is fabulous, if I do say so myself.

I am in love with the color and the draping that we all are getting to know and love.
I love the neckline and the color in this one... and of course the draping.
ahhhmazing. Need I say more?
That little bolero is so amazing.
If you want to check out the rest of his spring/summer 2008 collection and his other fab ones, check out www.ramikashou.com
I am nervous that he will be an Uli from last season: Every week he does something that looks really similar, but we still love him. Hopefully he is diverse and amazingly amazing.
B.

No comments: